Since 1985, when I was called to the bar in Berlin, I pursued legal profession in the areas of tax and corporate law, labour and social security law.
I advise on all legal matters related to start-ups and taxation (having completed a specialist training as a tax lawyer and as a former officer of an audit company). For many years I worked as a specialist in the areas of labour law and as a specialist lawyer in Social Law.
Today as well, my work focuses on start-up consulting, corporate, business and tax law. I continue to advice and advocate in civil, corporate, labour and social insurance law. In addition, I served as a coach at KfW Banks’ renown "Gründercoaching" mentorship program.
Areas of Expertise:
- Tax returns
- Balance sheets
- Corporate accounting
- Corporate law
- Business plans
- economic audit reports
- German pension insurance
- Pseudo-independence (Scheinselbständigkeit)
- Self-employed workers advice
- Artist's health insurance fund
- Private health insurance
- Statutory health insurance
- Social Insurance (health insurance, pension insurance)
- Charity and Tax
- Financial Accounting
- Financial statements and balance sheets
- Payroll accounting
- Founding a business
- Litigation in tax and business law throughout Germany